The mechanism for electronic voucher and cash delivery to a mobile phone that has been selected is well established in the UK. It is to be based around i-movo technology - another patented British technology. i-movo's web site is at www.i-movo.com, their processing centre is in Jersey and, in bullet form, their key features are:
- i-movo Secure Digital Voucher redemption capability available in 23,500 PayPoint stores across the UK
- Every UK household in urban/suburban location within 1 mile of an outlet
- Energy companies have used CashOut to pay out over £6M in the last twelve months to their "Pre-Paid" customers
- "Pre-Paid" customers are largely C2D and welcome these payouts (between £5 and £15) with over 80% of payments claimed
- Customer satisfaction with the service is 97%
- Same service can be used for advertiser-sponsored vouchers where sampling (i.e. free product) redemption rates have reached 87%
- Service totally proven with over 4M vouchers redeemed by over 600,000 customers since launch in 2006.